- we go #2
- we shop at Foodland (kids are always surprised by this)
- we are affected by kids calling us beeyatches
- we procrastinate
- we eat too many cookies
- we overreact to your underreactions
- we leave early when we think no one is watching or if everyone else is doing it.
- we laugh secretly about funny things our students do, especially if we kept a completely "I am not amused" serious face during class
- we misspell words
- we blame ourselves when students do poorly, even if it's obvious that it's not our FAULT!
- we only pretend to not be embarassed. So far, my bra has completely snapped during class, I dumped water all down the front of my jeans so it looked like I peed, I found my fly was open after several hours, and my top shirt button broke off.
- we don't know what to do when a student vomits in class, we just act like we do
- we're very happy to be on Christmas vacation, and count the days until summer break
Friday, December 19, 2008