Things that are making me into one mean mommy, today:
1. 2 peed underwear.
2. 3 half-hour sessions of sitting in the bathroom because she said she needed to poop. Instead she just spends her entire time distracting herself and poking anything within reach and singing.
3. 4th session, I decided to let her sit there by herself, after putting her on the toilet because she starts her "secret pooping" hiding under the table and I think it must be time. I come in 2 minutes later to check on her to find her sticking her finger into the toilet water and licking her finger.
4. 5th session, after a firm talking to and a spank for licking her fingers, I come in to find her LICKING THE TOILET SEAT.
5. 6th session she initiates on her own. Totally exasperated and annoyed about the whole thing, I've given up even paying attention to her needing to go to the bathroom.
6. 7 seconds later, seriously, she comes out and plops herself on the carpet, bare butted. Then she moves to the couch. I am busy cleaning the floor from her widely dispersed musubi from breakfast. This is when she notifies me: "I pooped!" I look up. Look at her sitting on the couch, and run to the toilet to check.
Yes. She has pooped. And YES. Rice dispersal seems hardly noticeable in comparison.